Disaster Recovery as a Service
LiteCloud’s DRaaS allows our customers to replicate VMs to the cloud for fast recovery in the event of a disaster. By extending your existing backup strategy with DRaaS, you can significantly improve your ability to recover from a disaster and stay in business. LiteCloud will ensure agentless backup of your VMs or agent-based physical machine backup while providing an added measure of protection by replicating data offsite.
LiteCloud leverages Veeam’s Backup & Replication to deliver VMware backup, Hyper-V backup, recovery, and replication. Veeam helps organizations meet Recovery Objectives (RPOs and RTOs), save time, eliminate risks, and dramatically reduce capital and operational costs.
LiteCloud’s DRaaS Provides:
- 2-in-1: backup and replication—unifying backup and replication in a single data protection solution
- Built-in deduplication — cut backup storage requirements up to 75% by compressing backup and network traffic and eliminating duplicate blocks of data
- Near-continuous data protection — capture changes and update VM images as often as every few minutes for on-site and off-site replication
- Offers instant visibility, advanced search capabilities, and quick recovery of individual items. Built-in e-discovery and agentless recovery of VM Guest Files, Exchange, and SharePoint items.
- Cloud-based Backup and DR with optional local backup appliance
- Determine and dictate RTO and RPO based on your Business’ operational needs
- With DR Capabilities in Baltimore, MD and Dallas, TX, LiteCloud has the capacity and capability to ensure you will be in business if and when disaster strikes!