LiteCloud’s Backup as a Service (BaaS) and Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) protects the core of your business. Your emails, customer records, documents, invoices, workstations, and servers are all things your business can’t do without. We fully understand that data loss can be crippling, and the cost of downtime is often high. That’s why we provide custom solutions for our customers to ensure their data is available when they need it.
- Support for Full, Incremental, Synthetic Full, and Bare Metal Backups.
- Automated multiple backup scheduling
- No restriction on the size of the file that it can backup
- Deduplicate and compress backup data to make backup storage more efficient
- Multiple recovery points with Bare-Metal Recoveries and P2V migrations
- Full cloud backup or Hybrid on-site backup with replication to the cloud
- Compatible with common physical or virtual server environments.
- Secure Web Backup Portal allows remote configuration and management.
- In-depth integration with business-critical applications such as Exchange and SQL.
- Advanced Reports for deeper strategic analysis of backup practices.
Desktop and Server Operating Systems Supported
- Windows Desktop and Server Platforms
- All common flavors of Linux (Ubuntu, Red Hat, CentOS, Fedora)
- Mac OS-X 10.x
- FreeBSD 5.4 and above
Backup Entire Virtual Machines
- VMware ESXi
- Microsoft Hyper-V
Support for Several Popular Enterprise Applications
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft SQL
- Microsoft Sharepoint
- MySQL and PostgreSQL
LiteCloud’s BaaS is designed with data security as the primarily focus. Some of the key security related features are as follows:
- Data is encrypted in transit and it rest
- Secure HTTPS based access to the Web Console User Interface
- Compliant with HIPAA, HITECH, PCI, SOX, GLBA, and many others…
With DR Data Centers located in Baltimore, MD and Dallas, TX, we provide critical IT capabilities and capacity to have you back up and running fast. Protect your data – trust the experts.