By: Brad Kessler, CTO – LiteCloud
Cloud and hosted infrastructure solutions are quickly becoming the norm for the Small and Medium Business (SMB) market. Customers are quick to relinquish control of their aging infrastructure and closet-turned-server room for highly reliable virtualized infrastructure housed in state-of-the-art data centers. This evolution fueled by better bandwidth, higher reliability, and the ability to eliminate lifecycle frustration has led to a fundamental change in the SMB IT landscape.
So what is the next evolution?
How can SMBs gain further efficiencies?
What more can the Cloud provide?
The answer is simply – End-User as a Service (EUaaS).
What is EUaaS you ask? EUaaS is a fully managed cloud-hosted enterprise IT solution. With EUaaS a single provider delivers the following capabilities:
- Desktop as a Service (DaaS) Hosted Virtual Desktops
- Hosted Unified Communications (Voice, Video) Service
- Hosted Active Directory Services
- Hosted File and Print Services
- Hosted Application Services (DB, Customer Applications)
- Hosted Exchange (Email and Calendar) and Web Services
- Hosted and Managed Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Hosted Fully Managed and Monitored Firewall, IDS/IPS, Anti-Virus/Anti-Malware, and Remote Access VPN Service
- Meets Compliance for HIPAA, PCI, GLBA, SARBOX, Etc.
- Hosted Enterprise Management, Logging, and Monitoring
- 24/7 Helpdesk and Technical Support
- Certified Engineers for Systems, Network, Storage, Security, Etc.
- Continuously Modernized Best-in-Class Hardware, Software, and Networks
- Available Anywhere
- Cloud-Managed On-site Customer Network (Wired and Wireless)
- Cloud-Managed Thin or Diskless Client Workstations
- Cloud-Managed IP Phones
- 100% Guaranteed Uptime or Money Back
***NO Network Expenses
***NO Backups or Tapes***
***NO Phone System/PBX***
***NO Yearly Maintenance***
***NO Server Closets***
***NO Lifecycle Upgrades***
EUaaS allows customers to move into a new office or call a provider and have network, diskless terminals, phones, and a fully managed suite of back end services to include hosted desktops, email, web services, file services, application services, collaboration services, feature-rich IP telephone service, and options to reliably host critical business applications with minimal onsite hardware and little to no capital expense. Combine that with the peace of mind of knowing all data is secure, monitored, managed, and backed up to help guarantee 100% availability. EUaaS will help customers to greatly reduce the costs and headaches associated with IT.
Stay Tuned for More about EUaaS…